Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pick A Card


My faithful followers know that I started a mystery blog last year, which I have since let lapse. But I'm committed to this one. My vow is to post something every day unless unforeseen circumstances intervene.

Lately, I've been thinking of starting yet another blog. It would be about the tarot. I'm not planning on doing daily entries, like this one. Maybe every few days or so. I'd probably choose one card per week to discuss. I would hope for input from my readers. I might do readings for friends, if requested -- or general readings for special occasions like the equinox or solstice.

After all, I did create an entire deck several years ago, as well as poems to go with it. My friend Bill not only helped me compose the poems; he gave me the idea in the first place. He also gave me invaluable feedback about the meanings of the cards. The creation of the deck turned out to be a collective enterprise, magical and mysterious in the way it unfolded. Perhaps my new blog will be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment