Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ship-Shape


I have to add another post since I'm anal and my goal is to post an entry each and every day--which isn't realistic unless I have daily access to a working computer and the Internet --yet still I cling stubbornly to this illusion of "daily practice." You can imagine my consternation when I discovered that one of my entries had mysteriously disappeared!  In other words, I deleted it by mistake. By posting twice today, I hope to make up for its loss.

Ahem.  This post is to inform you that The Curse of The Bathroom has been lifted. Christina finished the paint job and with the masking tape removed, our bathroom looks lovely. The lavender-blue walls against white bead board gives it a nautical look. True, it didn't turn out to be the Provence salle de bain of my dreams, but the tiny room does have an undeniable New England charm. Tidy and ship-shape, that's the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment