Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Art Therapy



I spent a happy morning re-organizing my art studio.  There's a lot to do, but I got a good start on it. Then Christina came over to paint our bathroom, but she was feeling down because her computer had stopped working.  As it turned out, her hard drive was defective so her two novels, her music, and her online bill-pays were all gone. It was a tragedy that definitely called for some art and retail therapy so we made a visit to Blick's. We bought a few items, but as she said, "It's enough to be near all these beautiful things.  Just the atmosphere cheers me up," as she lovingly fingered the decorative papers and I looked with longing at the blank journals.  I refrained from buying any because notebooks are my addiction and I already have a thousand or so at home.  A slight exageration, but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment