Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summertime


My blog was down yesterday. I don't know why, but it's working again. Such are the mysterious ways of servers.  Anyhow, during the break I took the opportunity to change the color scheme to green.

I have a friend who objects to my seasonal color changes. He prefers the original background and says I'm confusing my audience by switching my brand. He also strenuously objects to employing any color for the text except black. As a concession to him, I've employed black text this time round; however, I'm assuming that you're not really confused by my new color scheme. It's to celebrate summer -- just like the summer collage I've put up on my bedroom wall to replace the spring one.

3 comments:

  1. A green thumbs up for the summery color. It's easy on the eyes. I do prefer black text but that's because I'm visually impaired and need the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me weigh in on the color change. Since I subscribe (Google Reader) to your blog, the color change doesn't register. I read it from the Reader and it is 'vanilla' there. Sometimes I will click over to the original...and if you didn't mention the color change, I would never have noticed.
    The content remains engaging and that, in the end, is what brings me back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I'm glad you enjoy reading my musings. It was nice to see you at Bob's salon. Interesting how many people are opposed to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete