Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler


I hear rumors that it's Mardi Gras today, though that celebration seems remote here in the Bay Area Bayou. Still, let the good times roll, which in my case are collages and carrot muffins. I am definitely on a roll. The carrot muffins have mostly been consumed, but the collages are still baking -- not literally, of course, though that would be interesting. (Bob did melt a CD in the oven once, one of his 3D concoctions.) I seem to be making a new series using strange artificial looking women as my focal points, the kind you see in glossy fashion magazines. I've only finished one so far (see above), but three more are on the way. I'm thinking of calling the series "Artificial Intelligence."

1 comment:

  1. If this were my dream I would ask where "artificial intelligence" is showing
    up in my life.

    ReplyDelete