Saturday, March 26, 2011

Circle of Protection


There are the days that nothing much happens and then there are the days that too much happens. That was yesterday. Too much happened and not much of it was good. Most of the bad stuff wasn't happening to me or Bob, but to people we love. I don't want to write about their private troubles on a public forum, but I do want to offer -- What, is it, exactly, that I want to offer? Grace, compassion, and a circle of protection to keep them from harm. So it's a good time to call on Green Tara, the goddess of compassion. What the hell. I might as well invoke her protective powers for the people of Japan, too. May they stay safe from the harmful effects of radiation. And may she protect the citizens of Libya, Syria, and Bahrain from the perils of warfare and oppression. OK, the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment